Source: Invest in Emilia-Romagna
The Regional Law 14/2014 for the Promotion of the Investments achieves relevant results also with the second call to enter into regional Agreements for Settlement and Development of Enterprise, related to Industry 4.0:
- 5 investment programmes in research centres have been approved after the second and last evaluation phase (Regional resolution n.1277/2018),
- 257 new jobs (of which 218 graduates) have been created,
- 38.3 million euro of total amount of the investments,
- 11.6 million euro of incentives has been provided bythe Regional Government,
- investments related to Industry 4.0 areas: the call focused on R&D centres in Augmented Virtual Reality, Big Data, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence; these centres will be available also for third parties.